Crimson Sunsets and Golden Dawns

 
                                                    

Road Trip Route🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗✌



When I retired this past November, I gifted myself a road trip to rugged, beautiful coastline of Big Sur Ca. You see, Big Sur is my Nirvana and has been since the day I laid my eyes on her picturesque landscape 27 years ago. I've been back four times over the years, but for never longer than a day or so.  So, I decided this time that I would spend a month in a house overlooking the Pacific Ocean. 

I have welcomed retirement and am ready for all the new adventures it plans to bring along.   If I have learned anything in my 56 years on this earth it is that life is here and now, it’s in every breath we take, every opportunity, every adventure, every act of love and kindness, and in every challenge, so I want to seize each and every moment that I can.

 My journey will take me through five states beginning in Louisiana, 18 points of interest along the way.  Finally arriving in Big Sur where I will live for a month before ultimately making my way home.

Soooo.....Join me in my adventure as I plan to blog my 40-day road trip from Louisiana to California and all beautiful places in between. 🚗🚗🚗🚗✌

 













 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts